Skip to content
- The cemetery is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Perpetual care is not provided.
- The cemetery organization will make every effort to provide basic maintenance (mowing & edging) of the cemetery grounds as manpower and funds are available.
- Grave site plantings and decorations shall be within the burial plot perimeter.
- Flowers, decorations, or ornaments will be removed as they become unsightly.
- Permission must be received from the cemetery organization before anyone begins digging a grave, placing a monument, laying a curb or enclosure, or making any other improvements on burial lots, grave sites, or within the cemetery property.